The Bills head into the last game of the regular season in Miami this Sunday, and for the first time in years, have their playoff hopes alive. They will need help to make the playoffs, and a win in Miami is obviously required. Here’s some Bills Notes from around the interweb:
- Kelvin Benjamin is expected to play on Sunday, according to Jadon Ceravolo of BuffaloBills.com – Benjamin is coming off his most active game with the Bills of the year, having been on the field for 52 snaps vs the Patriots
- Deonte Thompson playing will be a game-time decision – after leaving practice on Thursday with a shoulder injury
- Sal Capaccio of WGR550am in Buffalo asked several Bills players if they’ll be watching the scoreboard this Sunday – The Bills need the Ravens to lose, or both the Chargers and Titans to lose.
- Sal Maiorana of the Democrat & Chronicle looks ahead to 2018 and what the Bills roster might look like – spoiler alert – they might look very different
- Sal also has a good article on Aaron Williams and Jarvis Landry, and the paths their careers have gone since Landry ended Williams’ season
- Nick Veronica of the Buffalo News looks at what needs to happen for the Bills to make the post-season – including placing the odds of a playoff appearance at just 22%